Tuesday, March 2, 2010

On the Right Path

I know I haven't been keeping up with this as well I should. Between working full time, going to school full time, and being a mother to a three year old, life just gets a little bit hectic.

Last Friday we had our weekly nutrition class and I left so excited about eating healthy!! I felt that we were given valuable tools to help us be successful in changing our eating behaviors. Jeff and I celebrated our one year anniversary over the weekend with a trip to Zion, so we weren't quite as strict as we should have been, but it definitely has made us much more aware of what we are putting into our mouths. This week we have been working on creating specific meal plans that we can lay out at the beginning of each week. I am horrible at eating when I am sensing any sort of change in emotion, i.e. happy, sad, angry, bored, so by doing this it helps to keep me in line.

We met with Riley tonight and had a very intense workout. I LOVED IT!!! These workouts have become a great stress relief for me. I must admit that I am really sore tonight, and I may not be able to move in the morning, but the energy and confidence it has given me has been awesome so far. It is also very helpful to be doing this challenge with my hubby. I can't imagine doing this on my own. He is such a great support to me.

Oh yeah.....Riley helped us choose a team name. OK, really Jeff and Riley chose it. Hopefully Jeff will post something about it on his blog (unless he already has...I haven't even read his for a few weeks!)

Off to do homework. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment