Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Workout Bites The Dust...boom, boom, boom!

We had another FABULOUS workout with Riley tonight. Yes, I can barely move, I am still trying to catch my breath, and half of my body trunk is slightly paralyzed....but I am stoked! I am stoked because I can feel myself getting stronger, and I can see results. It is such a good feeling. And the feeling that you get when your workout is complete is one of such immense satisfaction. I love the extra energy I have, and I love eating healthier. Bottom line....
I am such a happier person!
Now, true to our team name "ICY HOT," I must go and jump in the hot tub and then ice pack my sore muscles. It is the only way I will be able to get out of bed in the morning. :-)
See ya all in nutrition class in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. What a great, positive, motivating post. I say amen to all of that. These workouts are so great and one does feel energized after a hard workout. Thanks for your positive way of expressing exactly what I feel, too, and all of the rest of us, I'm sure. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy...
    I could hardly write on the board in class today!! Like you, I LOVE knowing I am getting stronger...
    hope to see you tomorrow night at the gym!!
    LOVE your perky attitude, will you rub some on me?? 6th graders are taking their toll...:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing with the challenge ( I knew you would take it head on). I will be reading on a regular basis and cheering you on. So does this mean you & Jeff will be running the Race for Red on May 29th with me? Last year I walked it but this year I am running it.
    I'm glad you "GOT THE FEELING" even though you may be sore, it is SO, SO worth it.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete