Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ohhh....I am SO SORE!

You know that you should be very afraid when you walk into the gym and Riley's first few sentences are "Hey Guys! Are you ready to work really hard today? We are going to mix things up a bit." When I woke up this morning, I was still a little bit sore from our tough workout on Tuesday. After the workout tonight, it hurts to flex my toes! OK, it is really not that bad, but I am pretty sore! Circuit lifting is so HARD!!!!....but very rewarding.

Jeff and I remeasured our waist circumference and we have each lost over 2 inches around the waist. That was so exciting for us!! This hard work is really paining off. I guess the "no pain no gain" saying is true.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I'm so glad you are having success :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you two!! you are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You surely impressed my last night when I watched you hold that superman pose forever it seemed to me. I wish I could do that. Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go super woman those were amazing seeing you two does those on thurs good job

    ReplyDelete