Saturday, March 6, 2010

Still Truckin Along!

This has been another hard and rewarding week. We worked out with Riley twice. He thinks he is so sneaky....quietly pushing us to do more and more each workout. It is such a great euphoric feeling when the workout is done, and I just realized that I did one more internal, or increased the incline, or lifted heavier weights. It is such great satisfaction and a huge confidence builder. We always get home from the gym feeling sore and stiff, so we hop into the hot tub and let our muscles soak. That is become a life saver! I love the new level of energy that I now have with working out. I get my new treadmill today. Well, it's not really new, it's a hand-me-down, but it is new to me. I am so excited!!!!! Here's to another great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment